Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Harpers Ferry Photos 06-04-06

Albums:
Harpers Ferry, WV
CSX in Harpers Ferry

My friend and I went up to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia because we thought it might be a good place to photograph trains. We were right. We got some excellent photos of trains going both ways across the mainline and also a train headed East from a track that comes up from the South. If you are familiar with my albums, you know I also like to take scenic and wildlife photos. Harpers Ferry proved to be an excellent spot to satisfy all of my photographic desires. I got enough photos on this trip to actually make two albums, one devoted to the scenery and birds and another to the trains. This is definitely a spot we will be returning to as there are more places to get good views of the trains and scenery. I am writing this entry nearly 2 months after we had gone to this place and they’ve been collecting view stats.

As of this writing Harpers Ferry, WV album has 733 views and 20 downloads and CSX in Harpers Ferry album has 4,872 views and 104 downloads. The CSX album is at the moment fighting tooth and nail with the Horseshoe Curve album (4,888 views, 59 downloads) for 2nd place (none of my albums come close to the 28,000+ views and 2000+ downloads that National Arboretum currently has).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?