Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

Southern Maryland Spring Festival 05-06-06

Click here for album.

I sometimes check the MDisfun.org website’s calendar to see what sorts of events are going on. I saw the Southern Maryland Spring Festival listed and decided to go down and have a look. It turned out to be more like a carnival at the St. Mary’s County Fairgrounds near Leonardtown, Maryland. The highlight of this event for me was the parade which consisted mainly of old cars followed by old tractors. I think I spent about an hour here and was annoyed by the teenagers who didn’t seem to know how to behave in public. You can see from their webpage what kinds of things went on and overall this event was nice for families.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?